Join Our Team
Who We Are
MDstaffers was honored as one of the top 500 fastest-growing private companies in the United States in 2019 and 2020; we were listed as a Health and Wellness Company to Watch in 2020; and we are now ranked the 14th largest Physician Staffing Company in the Nation. However, our proudest accomplishment was given to us by our excellent and dedicated staff: The Best Places to Work award presented by the Sacramento Business Journal in 2019 & 2020! We have worked hard to continue what works and improve even further and hope to be there again in 2021 and beyond!
MDstaffers is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
MDstaffers is proud to be a veteran friendly employer. We offer special programs to current and former service members.
- Excellent training through our MDstaffers Institute of Training (MIT)
- Collaborative environment with mentorship
- Room for rapid career advancement/promotion
- Excellent pay with commissions and bonuses
- Company paid health benefits for the employee. Family plans at a discount
- Company paid $50,000 life insurance, with option to purchase more at a discount
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- 11 paid holidays each year
- Free gym membership
- Two weeks' vacation in year one (after 90 days), three weeks in year two, four weeks in year three and forward. Flex time available
- Paid sick leave
- Up to five percent company match of 401k contributions (after 90 days)
- 529 college savings plan
- Travel and entertainment discount program
- Company provided unlimited car washes
- Company computer with exceptional technology. Cell phones, laptops, and iPads available
- Full administrative and technical support, job boards, and social media access provided
- Travel and mileage reimbursements upon advance approval. Corporate cards available
- Weekly pay each Friday and frequent contests
- Breakfast and lunch served weekly – with great people!
- And much more…
To be considered, please fill out the form below:
In compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), we want you to know how the personal information collected by MDstaffers will be used. We have created a detailed privacy notice that documents our collection of your personal information and how that information might be used. Our privacy notice can be read on our website, https://mdstaffers.com/privacy-policy-2/. We have dedicated ways that you can contact us to inquire about personal information and the exercise of your privacy rights: by email privacy@MDstaffers.com or by calling our toll-free telephone number 1-866-907-8233.